Campus: Winona, Indiana
Type: Private, Faith Based
Base Program Cost: $18,288
Per Credit Hour: $508
Minimum Credit Hours: 36
GMAT Required: Yes
Minimum Time Commitment: 24 months
Online Concentrations: Generalist/Electives
On Campus Requirements: No
Grace College believes that Christian faith plays a major role in contributing to the success of a business graduate degree seeking student. They feel that students who worship God, grow as individuals, serve the community, and relate with others experience stronger character, increased competence, and are better prepared to enter the business world. The online master of business administration is one of the programs Grace offers that is founded upon the principles of Christian ethics and advanced education.
Grace College and Grace Theological Seminary both have developed into prominent institutions in the field of evangelical ministry and theology-related education. Grace College has grown substantially since its founding and now offers more than 50 fields of study in the arts and sciences, education, ministry, and business. Many of Grace College’s students have been influential in aiding thousands of undergraduates develop a Christian worldview and create a dynamic, challenging, beneficial academic environment.
Grace College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) of the North Central Association and is an active member of the following academic organizations:
• The Council of Independent Colleges
• The National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities
• The Indiana Conference of Higher Education
• The Independent Colleges and Universities of Indiana
• The Council for Christian Colleges and Universities
The Business Administration Master’s program is fully accredited through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE).
As they continue to stay committed to their beliefs about Christian principles applying to education, Grace sees a bright future in terms of expansion, growth, and increased renown in the academic community.
Students with an interest in an advanced business degree will find a convenient way to continue their education through Grace College’s online MBA program. In order to make the online learning experience simple and effective for students, Grace has partnered with the Learning House. The Grace College MBA program transforms students through a comprehensive investigation of business principles from a distinctly biblical perspective and by following a hands-on learning approach that allows students to apply their studies in a real world practice scenario environment, giving them an almost immediate grasp of the concepts associated with business management.
Over the span of two years’ time (including two summer semesters), students will accumulate 36 hours of credit specific to the MBA program. The course work focuses on the following topics:
• Business Ethics
• Managerial Economics
• Human Resource Management
• Operations, Financial, and Marketing Management
• Integrative Application
• International Business
• Legal Environment of Business
• Business Policy
With studies based on biblical principles and a cohort system (younger students partnering with older adults for the duration of the program) in place to maximize learning potential, as well as the flexibility afforded by an online program, Grace College is an attractive option for students looking to obtain an online MBA degree. However, eligible applicants are those who meet the following criterion:
• A baccalaureate degree must be obtained
• Undergraduate Grade Point Average of no less than 2.75 on a 4.0 scale
• Complete the application process online
The application process includes the following steps:
• Two recent photos of the applicant must be attached to the application or emailed in digital format to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Submit an up-to-date version of your resume to the same email address listed above
• Submit any and all official transcripts from undergraduate colleges, university, or post-secondary institutions that the applicant has attended. The transcript must come directly from the college(s).
• Fill out the top portion of the Reference Form listed on Grace College’s website and forward it to a qualified individual who is not a relative but can account for the applicant’s character and work ethic.
• A $250 deposit is required from all graduate students who accept admission to Grace.
Tuition and Financial Aid
At $508 per credit hour, the base program cost–excluding additional fees–of the MBA program from Grace College comes to $18,288.
After applying to and being accepted by Grace College, students can follow a checklist procedure for obtaining financial aid.
• The FAFSA form must be completed as expediently as possible after January 1st – the deadline is June 30th
• The FAFSA form should be filed online (which is preferred for residents of Indiana)
• Any clarification documents requested by Grace College’s Office of Student Financial Aid Services must be submitted within 30 days; students should notify the office if you will receive any outside sources of financial aid as well
• Once they have received it, applicants should carefully follow instructions listed in the Student Aid Notification letter from Grace.
• Male citizens of the U.S. and of immigrant aliens ages 18 through 25 years old must be registered with the U.S. Selective Service System in order to be eligible for federal grants and student loans.
Students completing their MBA online through Grace College’s website have access to six different resources online:
• The Learning House – This is the center of all student online activity. After receiving login information, students can access the library, their course descriptions, view enrollment applications, follow university news, and check out the bookstore all from one location online.
• The Learning House “Help Center” – The help center provides 2-minute tutorials for online technology how-to’s, assists with assignments, exams, group info, profile and settings, internet/browser/computer usage, gradebook access, course content & settings, log-in problems, and much more.
• The Portal – This is where students can connect with fellow students, share tools, and store secure information.
• Grace Gmail – Grace College works in conjunction with Google to provide gmail accounts to all students
• Library – Students can search articles, books, and other resources, place holds and requests, as well as view tutorial videos
• Writing Lab – This allows students the free ability to submit papers and homework to writing lab tutors for review and feedback. This helps especially in cases when the assignment may be unclear or the student is unsure about the quality of their work.
Online MBA Programs in Indiana | Online MBA Programs in the United States | Schools: Online MBA Profiles | Guide: Getting Started With Your MBA | Database: Search Top Online MBA Programs | Research: MBA Concentrations | Video: One Minute MBA