Generally, there are two categories of information we collect:
- Submitted information:
- To provide the services requested by our visitors, we provide web forms for the voluntary submission of personal contact information (such as name, telephone number, mailing address and email address), as well any other information required to match you to an education product or service. Your submitted information is collected, stored and shared with schools and other third parties as necessary to provide you with information about schools, programs and education related services.
- By submitting this information, you authorize OnlineMBA.com, our affiliated schools and partners, to contact you in accordance with all applicable laws by telephone, text messages, email or mail regarding education options or related topics. See below for more information on this and other important topics. If you receive any email communications from us, a school, or third party, you will be afforded the ability to unsubscribe through a link in the email, at which point you will be removed from further mailings from that sender.
- Automatic information:
By utilizing our website, you acknowledge and agree that information collected on our website may be shared with schools, affiliated companies, and third parties, to provide you with information about degrees, programs and other education related products and services. You also acknowledge and agree that we retain the right to release any collected information, including personally identifiable information, as needed, to businesses providing our company with administration services, for example an email service delivery.
By submitting personal information to OnlineMBA.com, you are granting permission for us, our affiliated entities, including schools, third party marketing partners and vendors to contact you, including via telephone, text messages, email, or mail for purposes of providing information, including marketing, for education related products and services. In addition, through this action, you grant us, our affiliates, and partners and vendors, the right to contact you for a period of time and relinquish any rights granted to you by the Do Not Call list or other applicable law. Effectively, your submission serves as an omission to Do Not Call requirements established by state and federal governments and may exempt us from other applicable laws.
We also retain the right to release your personal information in instances required by law, for example to abide by a subpoena or other legal procedure, when, in good faith, we believe it is necessary to preserve our rights, ensure the safety of you or others, explore alleged fraud, to reply to a government or legal request, and/or in the instance that OnlineMBA.com is merging, acquisitioning, or selling some or all of its assets to a third party.
About Your Consent
About Cookies: Ours, Google, and Third-Party Cookies
Cookies are small pieces of data sent from a website and stored in the user’s web browser, including for technical purposes such as web analytics. Our web analytics are mainly performed using Google Analytics, a tool provided by Google, Inc. Advertising cookies do not contain personally identifiable information, so users are still anonymous, but they allow advertisers to make ads more relevant to the user’s interests. Advertising cookies are sometimes referred to as third-party cookies, since they track navigation and publish ads on behalf of third parties.
About information gathered by Cookies
Here are some examples of how Cookies may be used by us, including through services and partnerships with vendors and third party service providers:
- Web analytics that include demographic and other anonymous data for web optimization and other analysis
- “Lead auditing” to ensure the accuracy, relevance and validity of submitted information
- Marketing and conversion tracking cookies. Uses include, but are not limited to, targeting and optimizing digital ad serving to improve relevance, user experience, and advertising effectiveness.
About Refusing and Removing Cookies and Third-Party Advertising
You can remove cookies through your browser settings at any time. You may need to do this on a per use and not one time basis. You can also generally opt-out of receiving personalized ads from third party advertisers and ad networks who are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) or who follow the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising by visiting the opt-out pages on the NAI website and DAA website.