Based in Gainesville, Florida, UF enrolls nearly 54,000 students annually. Established in 1853, UF houses 16 academic colleges. UF also offers educational programming at dozens of locations around the state and online.
Offered through the Warrington College of Business, learners can complete the University of Florida's online MBA on an accelerated or traditional timeline. The 16-month MBA accommodates students with an undergraduate degree in business within the requisite timeframe. The 24-month program maximizes flexibility for students and incorporates additional foundations coursework.
Both online MBAs include on-campus orientations, are cohort-based, and include at least one experiential learning requirement. The 16-month MBA incorporates 32 credits of coursework on topics including corporate finance, operations management, and professional writing. The 24-month curriculum explores additional areas such as organizational behavior and managerial statistics.
All MBA students receive career development assistance throughout their program.
Enrollees pay all-inclusive tuition and fees based on their specific program. This holds true for residents and nonresidents alike.
Program at a Glance
- School Type: Public
- Accreditation: Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC); business programs accredited by the AACSB.
- Tuition: $49,205 for the 16-month program; $59,807 for the 24-month program
- Required Credits: 32 for the 16-month program, 48 for the two-year program
- Program Length: 16-24 months
- Delivery Format: Online, cohort-based
- Process: Fill out initial pre-application form; complete UF graduate school application; submit transcripts, recommendation forms, essays, and optional GMAT or GRE scores for consideration; three start dates per year
- GPA: Not specified
- Standardized Tests: None required
- Cost: $30