Dallas, Texas-based Parker specializes in healthcare, business, and technology education. The private school offers a mix of on-campus and fully online programs.
Master of Business Administration
Parker's online MBA with a concentration in management offers tracks for business students and non-business majors. Enrollees complete 38-42 credits depending on their educational background. Non-business majors complete prerequisite coursework to level up their education. MBA students develop core skills in cross-functional business areas like marketing and financial management.
A class explores modern approaches to ethical decision-making. Students also learn how to plan, design, and execute research studies. The concentration teaches operations and project management skills. Degree-seekers apply their knowledge in an integrative capstone experience.
Parker charges all enrollees the same tuition regardless of residency. New terms begin every eight weeks.
Parker offers active-duty military personnel a steep tuition discount. Most students receive some form of financial aid that may include merit-based and need-based scholarships.
Program at a Glance
- School Type: Private
- Accreditation: Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- Tuition: $740 per credit, standard rate; $250 per credit for active-duty military personnel
- Required Credits: 38-42 credits
- Program Length: N/A
- Delivery Format: 100% online (asynchronous)
- Process: Admission requires a four-year business degree or a bachelor's in any major and prerequisite courses. Applicants submit school transcripts.
- GPA: 2.7-3.0 GPA
- Standardized Tests: GMAT or GRE with waivers available
- Cost: $50